cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv go app sign in issue

Fragthebest
Joining in

Hello Community,

I moved to virgin media recently from Sky so I was kinda used to the sky go app. Had my installation and everything went well until I tried to use the TV go app.The system doesn't recognise my log in [ same details being used for the main virgin app and it works]. I joined Virgin on 25th March 23 and have not been able to use the virgin go app. I have a ticket logged but despite escalation my issue remains. I have been told to delete, reinstal,tried on web and even another android phone/tablet but nothing seem to work.

Why is virgin struggling to resolve this issue?

Many thanks

AA

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Fragthebest,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Many apologies for the issues faced with the App, just to clarify are you able to sign into MyVM at all?

Also are any error messages appearing?

Regards,

Kain

Hello

Thanks for coming back. Yes, I am able to sign in to VM. No problem at all with checking my bills on VM just the TV go app that is not accepting my log in. No error message it just says username or password is incorrect yet the same username and password works fine signing in into VM other app.

Thanks

Sorry to hear you have been having this ongoing TV GO issue. What devices have you tried to access TVGO on? Are the systems up to date? Also, have you tried changing your VM password as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/login-problems to see if you can access the account after the changes? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs