forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Lougee63
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tv go app not working

Looking for help te tv go not working on one I pad but working on another. iOS up to date and have tried deleting app and reinstalling but has not rectified the issue. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv go app not working

Hi Lougee63,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear our TV go app isn't working on one of your iPad's, as you advised ok on other devices it sounds like it may be the Tablet itself, do you have any other software issues or pop up messages?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Lougee63
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi paul

thanks for your reply. No software issues that I’m aware of as the I pad has latest software installed. Can sign in and then when you try to access the channels it’s says “this isn’t working at the moment”. I have an I pad with the same software update and it works on my phone and the home computer with no problems.

thanks

louise 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Louise,

That is very strange, as it works OK on everything else I am at a loss to what to advise, have you had a look on Apples help forums to see if anyone else has had the same issue?

I tried to check things our end however wasn't able to find your account with the details we have here.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Lougee63
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

yes have looked on apple forums but no luck. Yeah it is strange. Don’t know what the solution is. What details would you need to check at your side?

Thanks 

louise

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Louise,

I will be happy to have a look, I will  need to clear security, I will send you a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Lougee63
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

ok that would be great.

louise 

0 Kudos