Menu
victoria72
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Tv go app down?

I try to log into the app and it tells me I am using a sub account... I am not .. I have tried to sign in on the app and using the app on a pc using Windows 10, also i have tried to sign in using a browser on various browsers. I have reinstalled the app countless times,changed my password used phone data, restarted my super hub 3 all to no avail. I cannot use my TV go app. Please help

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv go app down?

Hi victoria72

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the TV Go issue, though thank you for stating what you've already tried to resolve this.

I'll PM you now to get some details

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Timrew
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I’m having the same problem. It’s frustrating that this issues appears to have been identified several months ago. Please help/resolve. Tim

0 Kudos
Frankly123
Tuning in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I have had the same problem for just the last few weeks. Something has changed. I get told I can’t sign in with a sub account, but hung on phone for 40m the other day to confirm I was using my primary account. Tried to change my PW, that was a joke. Can still sign in on sky sports app - 1 for Sky 0 for Virgin. Ask sky who their web support people are and employ them to fix it. My wife doesn’t like F1 or Football, so I suggest you fix it or I’ll be going back to sky.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Timrew

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the TV Go issues. 

Just to confirm;

Have you tried deleting the app and re-installing? 

Also, the details you're using to log in, are they the same ones as you're using to log in to the My Virgin Media website?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Timrew
Joining in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi john

yes i am using my main log on credentials (also used this morning to join the VMC) and have deleted and re-installed the app

Tim

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Timrew,

I'll PM you now to get some details so I can assist further, if I can't fix it, I'll be sending your details to the relevant team 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the details, Tim. I have sent this through to the team to investigate 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Frankly123
Tuning in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Tried the in line chat after 30m or so managed to register a fault, a further 1hr and 20m i gave up and went to the allotment. Back now Mr Virgin if you want to sort it out?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Frankly123

Thanks for posting, I can see from checking the system you've spoke to the team and they have added your account to the list of examples. We're working on fixing this asap. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos