Menu
Emthomo330
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv go account suspended

I keep getting an error message why logging to to my tv go app saying account suspended even when I know for a fact my account is completely fine, I called up virgin who said it needs to go to their second line support who are closed due to the pandemic not really much use is it now having an app that is more than useless, virgin are actually getting worse 

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv go account suspended

Hi Emthomo330,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear that you're having issues with our TVGO services advising you that your account has been suspended.

Remotely looking form our end with the details you have provided from your community forum profile, we can see that there has been a fault ticket raised and staged to our 2nd line faults. This means you will be contacted by our team to investigate what is going on with this issue.

In the meantime can we asked if you have tried the basics? (You probably have done this already). Have you uninstalled and re-installed the App? Also have you made sure that your device has the most up to date software installed?

We appreciate your patience and our team will be in contact to discuss this further with you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos