Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv Go unavailable again?!

Seems every time there’s football to watch this happens. Annoyed is an understatement! Is it just me? I’m on iOS with the latest version of the app. The try again button doesn’t fix it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Go unavailable again?!

Hi mpatric,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with the Tv Go app. 

Can you confirm if it is Sky Sports or BT sports you've been trying to watch? Have you been able to try this on different devices?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been trying to watch BT Sport. Yet again tonight, another football game, yet again I can't watch on my phone or iPad. The app just hangs on launch.

Once again, there is a reported problem in the service status web page, but this is not good enough.. particularly as the estimated fix is in 2 days time! Three times in three weeks now I've not been able to watch a football game because the TV Go app is not available. Frankly I don't know what I'm paying for. I'm sorry to sat I will be cancelling at the earliest opportunity.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I just discovered it's working on my laptop. Not ideal though, but better than nothing. Still, not happy paying a lot for a service that partially works some of the time when there are other options out there.

0 Kudos