Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tv Go login in error message

Like many Virgin customers I am also having problems logging into the TV Go app, this has been going on since Saturday afternoon. I keep getting the error message "Oops. That hasn't worked. Please sign-in with your main user account. Sub-accounts can't sign in to this service". I have seen replies from forum team members this morning saying the problem has been fixed but as of this morning I am still getting this error message. Can someone please advise when this matter will be resolved. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Go login in error message

Further to my original post, I can now sign in to virgin tv go but not with the main account but with a sub-account, contrary to what the error message was stating.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for updating us tom-k about the TV Go issue and that you're able to sign in now. Please let us know if you have anymore issues so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It still is a problem at your end in the respect that why am I able to sign in with a secondary account and not the primary one. We have two secondary accounts but only one will allow us to sign in into tv go. I can sign into my virgin media account with the primary one to pay bills etc, at bit of an enigma.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for clarifying for me tom-k. I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can see which accounts you're referring to and take a look.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you help me? I can't sign in at all.

0 Kudos