Menu
mcflin
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Tv Go STILL not working

I'm losing all faith with Virgin Media over the TV Go app still not working months now, I'm sick of my hard-earned money going down the drain not being able to watch BT Sport & all my other channels that I pay for on my phone! 

I really don't think they are even trying to fix it but they'll happily take our money, there should be compensation for this! Should not be happening in 2020, sort it out!! 

I doubt I'll get a reply from them but if I do they'll just say the usual scripted guff ie. looking into this issue, try uninstalling app, clear cache/data ...stop fobbing us off and fix it, or even better make a proper functioning app!! 

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Go STILL not working

Good Morning mcflin,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see that you've been having issues with the TV Go application.

If you can please advise me of the following first of all and then I'll follow this up with a PM to take more sensitive information from you so I can pass this to our IT team to have the TV Go issue resolved.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Device information:

• Phone Model
  • Phone Operating System and version

Browser information:

• Browser name and version
  • Laptop/PC operating system

For Streaming incidents:

• Channel – if applicable
  • VoD asset – if applicable
  • Error message which customer gets  if applicable
  • Whether streaming on 3G/4G or WiFi – if applicable
0 Kudos
mcflin
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply but no doubt you'll just go through the same "fix" that hasn't worked 3 times now! My device models are Samsung S9 Edge using Android 10, and Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 using Android 8.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Please take a look at our post dedicated to this particular fault as we have discovered a possible way around the error which you can find all the details of here

Regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
osidney10
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

David_Bn is trying to play you for a fool and blame your device. I have been trying to log in for over a year and getting in contact with them for all this time. They pretend it is your device. It does not work on my phone or my laptop or my computer or my tablet. Always says that sign in is not available at this time. It is a con. 

0 Kudos
osidney10
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It has not worked for me on any device for over a year now. Don't listen to them when they try ot ask for your device details. It is passing th blame.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi osidney10,

Thanks for adding to this thread. I have responded to your other post, so when you get the chance, please do take a look and I'll be happy to assist from there.

Kind regards.

Beth

0 Kudos
NorwichMat
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 12 Pro running iOS 14.5 also an iPad 2 running same iOS. TV Go app not working, so must be really unlucky to have 2 duff devices. How can I get this app working once and for all please?

0 Kudos
starlir
Dialled in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Update for TVGo arrived on App Store a few minutes ago, now works for me on iOS 14.5 beta 2

0 Kudos