Menu
PennyH
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tv Go Devices

Hi I am new to Virginia and love Virgin tv go. I did not realise that registering devices would double them up so is now full.

Waitied till 1st feb and logged in through app on 1 lap top device and it said replace? So we ent to another not know device and clicked replace and it logged on fine.

Then it said you could not do any more for a month. So the other 2 replace were deactivated before being used.

My partner cleared cache on his laptop and can no longer use and have to wait till 1st march seems totally not necessary.

Also looked and you can device not needed devices in your account but that is not available either?

• Can anyone help please. I have tried calling virign help and going round in circles for hours it seems

Many thanks 

Penny

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Go Devices

Hey @PennyH,

Thanks for your first on the community forums, sorry that you are having issues with the device register on your TV go app.

With your laptop or desktop PC, you would need to keep the cookies once you have registered, if you clear the cookies it will ask you to log in again and register as a new device, more information about this can be found here.

I can look into this further for you and reset your devices, if you haven't been able to get this done already.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
PennyH
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven

thanks for your email. apologies for not replying sooner but very busy at work.

could i please  ask you to reset my devices so we can start again.

if you can see my devices the top one is my lap top i use this one. the second one is my phone Samsung a30 7. the other 3 are not required so we can re log on my partners laptop and keep the cookies as advised.

of course if easier just delete all devices and we will re do with all. there should be a facility to delete or replace but we have only been able to do that on a single advice then says 28 days.

many thanks for your attention in this matter

kind regards

Penny Harris

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello PennyH

I can get this reset for you 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello PennyH

I have reset the devices now for you

Please let me know if that has worked 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
PennyH
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gareth 

Yes it has thanks. I have logged in my phone and laptop and changed laptop to allow cookies for Virgin tv go.

My partner is doing the same on his laptop so fingers crossed.

Thankyou so much for your help amazing

Penny 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That's good to know PennyH

What ever you both watch enjoy the rest of the evening 

Gareth_L