Menu
Hadleye
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv Go Connect

Although I have the correct Virgin package (Bigger + Sport), I cannot get the Sky channels to watch sport on my phone or laptop, these devices are registered.

I checked with customer service today and the confirmed I should get the sky channels through the App.

The channels remain dark in colour as if I am not registered to watch yet on my channel list they are ticked as part of my package.

Any ideas how I can correct this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Go Connect

Hello

For the Sky Sports channels due to the way that Sky have licensed them you can only view these on the Sky Sports App, Virginmedia are not allowed by Sky to show these channels on Tv Go.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv Go Connect

Hi @Hadleye,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a bit of trouble watching the content that you're after. Have you followed the advice provided by @DJ_Shadow1966 in his post in relation to watching Sky channels on the go?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos