Menu
Johnc111
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Too many devices

In common with many others apparently I have 'too many devices'. Following the instructions I find that three of these are 'chrome' which I don't have or use on the computers that I use for Go TV. The two remaining computers are the computer that I am trying to view the TV on. Every time that I use Go TV it seems to assume that the computer is new instead of spotting that it already has the name in the list and the only way that it can have picked Chrome up is from a tablet or phones on my network that I have never used for GO TV. 

Also why does it direct me to Sky TV to correct the problem when I don't have any Sky channels beyond those that are provided free.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Too many devices

Thanks for the post Johnc111.

We were aware of this issue but it has recently been rectified, have you been able to access the device management page when logged in through a web browser? This is where you can remove devices.

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Johnc111
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No, still the same three chrome devices one laptop and one desktop. I only have MS Edge on the laptop and desktop and when trying to watch they are not recognised. Going into Device Management produces the same old message that I have XX days left before I can change devices. Same with the number of Sky devices but as I don't have a Sky PIN then it is a bit of a waste of time.
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We can go through private message and reset the device changes so we can resolve this then the issue should be resolved. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos