Menu
90210lou
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Technical support

Hi, 

I need some help with Tech support. I’ve tried all avenues and nothing is happening.

I’m locked out my Virgin go app, and my virgin media account.

No reset will work. I’ve spent at least 4 hours on hold at different times, promised call backs x2 now. The last call when I spoke to someone they promised someone would be in touch within 5 days, I’m still waiting. I’ve spent 3 days on the txt message replying to robots to begin with and the get through to someone who promises they can help & obv can’t.

Customer service that I have spoke have been great but they can’t help me 

Please advise

0 Kudos
hogan53
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technical support

😂😂😂

Worse site ever for help!!!

Merry CHRISTMAS🎄

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi and welcome to the community @90210lou.

I have been able to locate your account and can see that the team have been able to raise an IT ticket for you and we hope to have this sorted for you very soon.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
90210lou
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply. I have had no contact with anyone from tech support. My ticket now is the second time I’ve had it raised and someone should be in contact within 5 days. Today is the 5th of the second ticket that has been raised. Do I now call back up & spend another hour on hold just for another ticket to be raised, please help. I honestly don’t think anyone will get in contact. Really don’t care now about logging into my account but virgin go app is really important to the family to have & as you can imagine even more now. Please help

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @90210lou 

Look's like some good new from our end. 

I am going to need to drop you a PM so that we can get some further information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos