Menu
cyn003
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TVGO on a desktop

I have used tvgo on my desktop with microsoft edge (latest version) for several weeks now with no issue. BUT NOW EVERY channel I try and view comes up with "Not Available. Sorry - we cant play this at the moment'

When entering TVGO on the browser I have also started getting an 'update' pop-up saying the browser wont be supported soon and I need to upgrade to the latest version. 

(I AM already on the latest edge version - I checked!)

How do I get to view TV again? Is the browser pop-up message connected with the issue ?

HELP

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
cyn003
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TVGO on a desktop

OK.....having gone through all past posts in here I see (many moons ago) someone with the same problem reset their browser to original settings/defaults.

I have just done the same with my edge browser and hey presto - all works OK (the pop-up message about needing to upgrade my browser has also disappeared).

Somehow ( I think - it appears - somehow) tvgo believed I was on an unsupported browser version and wouldn't play any channels (even though I have the one/same version and have not updated it/re-installed it/etc). All I have done is reset the browser to its default settings. A bit of a pain having lost some autofills etc but at least the TV is back. 

If you have the same problem I recommend trying it

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVGO on a desktop

Hi @cyn003,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you had this issue with TV Go, but I'm very glad to hear that you've been able to resolve this, and thanks for sharing how you went about getting to the bottom of this. That's going to be very helpful for anyone else who experiences a similar problem and comes here searching for a solution.

If you need our help with anything else in the future, please do feel free to reach out.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos