Menu
david888
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

TVGO not allowing to watch BTSPORT

Every time I try to watch BTSPORT it says i need to register my pc as a new device, I have done this till the maximum number of devices has been reached and it still will not let me watch BTSPORT

I have been using the same PC with the same browser. This issue started on tuesday

I would like to watch the spurs v chelsea game this evening 04/02/2021 using tv go so can someone please help me fix this problem. thanks

0 Kudos
david888
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVGO not allowing to watch BTSPORT

can i get any help? maybe i need to reset devices or a setting in my browser?

0 Kudos
david888
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks for NOT helping

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Oh dear!

This is a community forum, not Virgin Media support.

Urgent support is by telephone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
GeorgeR
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem. I've got a new PC recently and tried watching BT Sport last month.  It said I'd used up all devices and would need to wait till the beginning of this month. But I'd definitely not registered 5 devices in total.  So I can't see how cookies were the problem as I'd never registered this PC as one of my 5 devices.

I tried again to register the device/PC tonight so I could watch the football and it indicated  I could make 3 changes this month.  I tried Registering again and it tells me I've reached the maximum number and need to wait till start of next month.  Not sure how my allowed 3 changes have been used up.

I don't really want to wait another 4 weeks to make my next attempt but doesn't seem like there any other option.

The number of complaints indicate it's not a user issue but a problem Virgin needs to sort out.

0 Kudos
david888
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

have you tried getting telephone support for TVGO? if you did you would know why I have posted here.
0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

…. and have you ever seen an immediate response from Virgin Media staff on here as you seem to have expected?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos