Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TVGO app keeps asking me to sign in.

Hi.

On Tuesday i watched the Football on the laptop with no issues, tried the same last night but when i opened the shortcut TV app on my desktop it said i had too many devices registered. 3 of them being the same laptop and 2 being the same iphone. I deleted 2 of the laptop but nothing happened, i still had 5 registered device (but really only 2)

Today i called up customer services and the guy reset them all for me, so no devices registered, I've tried to register my laptop for tonight's football. I got a message saying i need to register this device-1 device registered. (the device being the laptop) it came up with an option of cancel or register so i hit register, tried to view and got the same message when i tried to view.. you need to register this device, 2 registered.

I'm not in incognito or a private browser, I'm trying via the desktop app or Google Chrome.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVGO app keeps asking me to sign in.

Hi there @garyl 

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in response, we have been very busy and doing all we can to get to each community post ASAP. 

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your TV Go App. You can see more on the sign in feature here

Have you since been able to speak to the team to get your allowances refreshed? If not I will be able to do this, let me know if you still need help 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos