Menu
martin1966
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TVGO NOT WORKING

I am getting more frustrated as the days go on. The problem with the TVGO app displaying the 'Sorry this is not available at this time' message is still persistent on any channel after about 30 seconds of watching. I really need help to sort this out!! It's been happening for around three months now. Can anybody help?!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVGO NOT WORKING

Hi Martin1966

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community.

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing some issues with the TV Go service. 

Can you please confirm which device you are using to access the service and if this is on a browser or via the app?

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
martin1966
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I am using a laptop and i have tried the app and both web browsers, Chrome and Internet Explorer. 

Martin

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin, can you please advise me what version of Windows you're using?

Can you advise me if the application works on a mobile phone, or on a tablet? 

Have you also been able to try an alternative PC or laptop to see if the content runs without any error messages?

It may also be worth attempting to clear the cache on the browsers you've previously used to see if this can improve your viewing experience

Kindest regards,

David_BN 

0 Kudos
TBC1963
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I am having the same problem, message keeps popping up every 10 seconds 'Sorry - this isn't available'. Running on IPAD running iOS 14.4. Nothing has changed on the iPad it just happened half way through watching a program and has been here for the last couple of days. Reboot not working, cant even get to settings inside the app because of pop up window.

Website works

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post TBC1963,,

Can you please advise me if you've been able to uninstall and reinstall the application on the iPad?

Are you able to try the application on a different device - either via iOS or Android?

It's good to know this works on the website, as it at least tells us that this isn't an issue with the account itself

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos