Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TVGO Issue CF14 area

We have been having issues for a while, at least 6 months, with TVGO & TV Control. It buffers or says programme cannot be downloaded.

We have reported this to Virgin a few times and they said an engineer would phone within 24 hours. That was on Tuesday 27th October. Engineer didn't phone, what a shocker!

Checked service status on Friday 30th October online and it says theres an issue with TVGO in our area. Each day it says it will be sorted by the next day 12:20..

Stevec133_0-1604608629273.png

Any idea whats going on and when is it going to be fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVGO Issue CF14 area

Still not fixed, just keep changing the "fix by" date

Stevec133_0-1604941305716.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVGO Issue CF14 area

Hi Stevec133,

Thank you for reaching out on our forums. I'm sorry that you've been experiencing issues using some of our TV services and are still awaiting a fix.

The issue with TV Go that is currently listed on our service page (shown in your screenshot) is regarding the management of devices. This is logged internally under reference F008522193. I have checked all relevant notes and can see that the appropriate teams are still working towards a resolution. As this is a high priority fault, it has a relatively brief target fix time. We are constantly working to resolve this issue and are always aiming for a swift fix. Unfortunately, this does appear to be a rather complex fault which is leading to a delay in a final resolution and therefore amended fix times.

However, this fault is only relevant if you are seeing an error message such as "Sorry we can't register your device at the moment" or "maximum of devices reached" when trying to manage your registered devices. The symptoms you have described seem to be unrelated to device management, so I suspect that this is a different problem.

As you have stated that you have had trouble with loading and downloading content, this is more likely to be linked to the internet connection on your device at the time.

Could you please confirm what type of device you are using to access TV Go? Are you using the app or a browser?

Could you also let me know whether you're connected to your home broadband or 4G (mobile data)? If you're using your home connection, is this a wifi or ethernet connection?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos