Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TVGO App Reset Request

How can I request a reset of my TVGO app please? I'm locked out on any device I try - perhaps I tried on too many browsers? I'm really missing it but it looks on the forum as if there are configuration design issues with registered device lists and browsers.
All help and advice appreciated - thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVGO App Reset Request

Hi there Rupert_CB,

Sorry to hear you've locked out of your device when using TV Go 😞 I've managed to find your details using the information we have on here and have reset your device list for you so you can re-add your devices back on.

Let us know if you have any problems with it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Lisa

Thanks for your time and effort but I'm still locked out. I can't access on my iPhone or via my Win10 PC browser (Edge nor Firefox)

"Sorry - this isn't available" on all attempts.

Regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hmm, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App? Also can you try the Google Chrome browser to see if it works and whether it's the same on WiFi connection and on a different network such as mobile data or work WiFi? I've reset the device list so there shouldn't be an issue but we'll need more information in case it's something our IT Team needs to look at.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Lisa

I've tried everything you suggest below and I'm still getting the same messages and cannot access the content via either app or any browser. I'd be grateful for your advice on what my next steps should be.

Thanks and regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming I'll pop you over a private message so we can pass security and raise an IT ticket to look into this further.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos