Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV on the Go Household Sign-In

As per your sales pitch often the Main TV is busy so wanting to use your App when this is the case

Now obviously for good security practice as any household should do and as a company I am sure you would also want your customers to follow and support. Each of my household has their own account except this does not work

Only my own (Main Billing) account works not a good idea particularly for any household not so technical that may get a virus or other malware by accident

So my question is how do I enable the other accounts to allow access otherwise little bit pointless App apart from when away?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV on the Go Household Sign-In

Thank you for your post WalkerBoh.

Can we please confirm if this is in regards to the TV Go app? The app would only have one log in, you can register up to 6 devices on this though which may help if you're worried about security, you can then manage these on the website log in. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I want my son to be able to watch his cartoons, recording while in house or whatever on his ipad/desktop while we watch on main TV using his own Virgin registered account that is linked to the house account

Do not think that is to much for any customer to ask for, security for you as linked to main so you know who it is and we can control also. More accurate democratic information on what each individual person in a household likes I'm sure your teams love that for targeting programs and advertising so maybe I can sell it that way. Good for us as we do not need to login using the primary account with more access to other account parts and the risks associated with that

Ok put someone else in household aside and lets look at primary account while roaming sometimes you may come across wifi that intercepts traffic sometimes innocently just to say scan for malware other times it could be to obtain information (i would go on about bad vpn providers also). Would it not be better to be using a completely different account just for TVgo etc mitigating the risk or allow your customers to make that choice

Sorry for rambling on let me know if you do make it available and want it tested NDA accepted etc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your suggestions WalkerBoh

I will pass your feedback to the relevant team.  However, at this time, the current method is the only way you will be able to sign into the app.
Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos