cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV go

pennycottd
Joining in

I am having the same problem as everyone else not letting me sign in have tried multiple devices too and doesn't let me sign in ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pennycottd,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you aren't able to sign into our TV Go, I was able to find your services on our system with the details we have for you, it looks like you may not currently have our TV services, if this is the case you wouldn't be able to use the app until you have an active TV service, you would then be able to watch the channels you have within your package, you can find out more around our TV Go here.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pennycottd,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you aren't able to sign into our TV Go, I was able to find your services on our system with the details we have for you, it looks like you may not currently have our TV services, if this is the case you wouldn't be able to use the app until you have an active TV service, you would then be able to watch the channels you have within your package, you can find out more around our TV Go here.

Regards

Paul.

Hi I upgraded my package with virgin media 4 days ago and I have the bigger bundle plus hd sky sports plus gig1 internet speed but I have just checked there a bundle called ultimate volt bundle and I'm wondering why I wasn't offered that when I changed to the package i have currently? And was wondering if it was possible to change to the ultimate volt bundle because I'm currently paying 125 monthly for less than what I would get on the ultimate volt bundle and it's £85 where as the one I have is £125 monthly for less things added doesn't seem fair

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @pennycottd 

The Ultimate Volt price of £85 per month is for new VM customers. It's normally £136 per month.

You have 14 days as per the distance selling regulations to cancel your new deal and revert back to the old package (if still available) and pricing.

You can call up and speak to Retentions (thinking of leaving us) and see if you can negotiate a new deal on the Ultimate Volt bundle that is acceptable to you, but don't expect the new customer price.

Unfortunately you need to contact VM directly as the Forum Team don't have access to enable them to change your package. 

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1,4 and 4 Retentions (thinking of leaving us)  The best time to call is between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Retentions (thinking of leaving us) are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibilty, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents. Hopefully you can negotiate a deal with them that's suitable to your pocket and needs in exchange for a new contract

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali