Menu
blue4nose
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

TV go

Hi can any one help I have two devices registered I can watch any channel other than sky sports and movies in management it shows devices registered on one device when I go in says device limit reached even though it is registered on the other it goes to preparing then just goes blank I have tried two times by phone but to no avail my wifi is strong even tried just data might be location permition but looks fine has any one had this and how to fix it I use sky sports a lot.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Chai_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV go

Hi, blue4nose.

Thanks for reaching out to the community.:)

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the TV Go App. Can you confirm if the device you're having problems with is the same one you've registered within the past 30 days?

Thing is, you'll be able to replace a registered device only once per calendar month.

Let us know and we'll look further into it.

Kind Regards,

Chai_S

0 Kudos
DazzerG
Dialled in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thing is, you'll be able to replace a registered device only once per calendar month.

Spoiler Alert:  This isn't working at the moment.

0 Kudos
blue4nose
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have 2 registered they both in device management one android mobile phone and one linxwindows 10 I can watch any program except sky sports and movies on mobile it gets to prepare them buffers and goes blank on Windows just don't open

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Raziel_I
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi blue4nose,

Thank you for getting back to us and confirming this. Can you please tell us if there's any error showing when you're trying to access the Sky Sports? Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Raziel_I

0 Kudos
blue4nose
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No just goes to prepering then goes blank I phoned the help line Saturday and was told there were problems and will be sorted 1st April but I'm not so sure

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Raziel_I
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for confirming this. I have checked this for you. Sky will shortly limit number of Sky channels and On Demand content that can be viewed across the Virgin TV GO and Sky Cinema/Sky Sports apps to one stream at a time. The change is taking place due to Sky changing policy. And yes this will takes effect from the 1st of April. Hope this helps.

Raziel_I

blue4nose
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Does this mean we won't be able to watch sky spots and movies on TV go then

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@blue4nose wrote:

Does this mean we won't be able to watch sky spots and movies on TV go then

You need the sky apps to watch sports and movies, it's always been that way

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos