0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV go sub account

Hi Gyro85,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to see you are having issues with TV go as not see you as the primary user, 

I have noticed on your other post that John has already assisted you with this as it is just a case of making sure your email is set as the primary one.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
jonesy172
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue for 2 weeks. spoken to VM 4 times still unable to use the service even tho I am paying £79 per month I was told the Tvgo is a free service still no help. no access to the app. very poor service 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonesy172,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry your TV Go isn't working, are you using the same log in details you use to get into your online account?

What error message are you getting?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
jonesy172
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

hi, I am using same login details these have been reset multiple times. I get the please sign in with your main account not sub account ( no sub account set up ) again I have to wait 72 hours to see if it works 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonesy172,

Thanks for getting back to us. I am sorry that you've had to speak with the team multiple times in attempt to get this sorted.

Have our team raised this issue with our IT team? If so, did they provide you with an IT reference?  If not, we can get one raised for you.

Can I also confirm if you have tried changing your My Virgin Media password? I appreciate you're using the correct credentials however changing your account password will help to refresh your account.

Thanks,

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello @jonesy172, @Gyro85,

Our Support Team has been working behind the scenes to investigate the issue and have been working on a fix. May I ask if you're still having problems? If so, do let us know.

Thanks,

Lisa
0 Kudos
jonesyfc23
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa 

Yeah i am still having issues with this. Not been able to use the tvgo service since February 😞 

0 Kudos
Jen_Y
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know.

Sorry to hear you're still having issues. We have fed this back to the Support Team. 

Community Mod 

Jen_Y

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
jonesy172
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

to be honest it's been fed back more times than it needs to. I have a feeling my contract will be up before its even been resolved. Top Service hahahahahaha

0 Kudos