cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV go not accessible on my PC

Amie
On our wavelength

Until a few weeks ago i could access TV go on my PC no issues, runs on Windows 11 using Edge. Now when i try to do so i can see what is on etc but am unable to watch anything, keep getting prompted to sign in. I am unable to sign in however as i keep getting message to say i cant use an ntlworld.com email address - but that is the one tied to my account. Getting really fed up as none of the workarounds suggested are working for me.

I pay a fortune a month and am getting a bit fed up that i cant access one of the main "advantages" of having Virgin. Can anyone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Amie 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your TVGO access. 

We were aware of issues with the TVGO feature and access and this has been resolved as of 5pm yesterday. 

Please can you see if you're able to access and watch your TVGO as normal. If not, does this only happen on your PC, can you access TVGO and it work as it should via another device or through the app at all?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Amie 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your TVGO access. 

We were aware of issues with the TVGO feature and access and this has been resolved as of 5pm yesterday. 

Please can you see if you're able to access and watch your TVGO as normal. If not, does this only happen on your PC, can you access TVGO and it work as it should via another device or through the app at all?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Amie
On our wavelength

Thank you, yes this has finally solved my problem. It now seems to be working across all my devices.

Hi Amie, 

Thanks for coming back and updating us. We're happy to hear all is resolved and working as it should be for you. 

If you experience any other issues, pop back and let us know so we can help further for you. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs