cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV go drama channel

shamick59
Dialled in

Why can’t I watch recorded programs from Drama channel on my iPad on the app anymore?

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi shamick59, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry for any issues you've encountered with the TV Go app. What happens when you try to watch recorded programs from the Drama channel - is there any specific error message? Does this happen with other recordings too or is it just a problem with Drama channel recordings specifically? 

Tom 

Hi Tom I’ve mislead you a bit I can’t watch recorded drama and alibi programs in the remote control app on my iPad. (Not TVgo as I first said sorry) I don’t think I can watch recorded cbs channels either I contacted virgin and they tried various actions which haven’t helped so I’ve been escalated. I get error message now  “in home streaming is not permitted etc.”  I am using Wi-Fi and don’t have issues with other recorded programs 

Hi shamick59,

Thanks for coming back to us, sorry to hear you are still facing the same issue, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to start?

Regards

Paul.