cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV go app - can't download

stuby123
Joining in

Is anyone else having problems downloading TV shows on the Virgin TV Go app?

I can stream them ok. I have loads of storage on my devices (not working on either my Samsung S23 or Apple iPad). I've restarted my phone and deleted and reinstalled the app too.

I get error message: download is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. I've been trying for over 4 hours this morning.

Is it normal for downloads to be unavailable? Seems very odd to me.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stuby123.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you onto our lovely community forums ☺.

Sorry to see you are having issues with the app.

So I can look into this for you, I will be private messaging you.

Please watch out for the purple envelope ✉.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Minhasa
On our wavelength

I have had the same problem for over a month now and nothing is happening. I was sent a private message requesting my details and then nothing! This is terrible service 😡

Hi Minhasa, I chatted with arissa and she helped me really quickly. I can't remember exactly what the problem was but pretty sure it was on their side rather than something I needed to do.

Stu

Hi @Minhasa thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

If you have been sent a message requesting your details, what date was this on please and by which agent? Please let us know and we can try to chase this for you, alternatively please reply back to the same agent once again and they can support further here.

Many thanks

Tom_W