Menu
Braddock123
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

TV Go

How can I remove devices from my TV go account, I can see 5 but none of them are allowing access, I have tried to swap them out, 3 times already, but they still do not allow access, now I have exceeded my allowable changes per month and I still cannot use the facility. There is no remove button, the Sky devices on the Virgin account have a remove button but the Virgin device does not

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go

HI Braddock123,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with the device count on the TV GO app. Are all the registered devices showing different devices? Or are they duplicates of the same one? This can sometimes occur when you sign into TV GO via the webpage and clear your cache and cookies.

I'll be happy to reset your devices for you from here if needed. Just give me a shout and I'll get that done 🙂

Kind regards,

Beth

Braddock123
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth

Thanks please reset I did have a problem logging in and I did clear my Cookies and Cache.

0 Kudos
Braddock123
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth

Also to answer your question, they are all showing as the same name

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Braddock123,

Thanks for letting me know. I have now reset your registered devices for you, can you please have another look for me and see how things go from here?

Please also note that we are aware of an issue affecting customers from signing into the Sky Sports app using their Virgin Media credentials. We have a thread open regarding this particular issue here. Just wanted to make you aware just incase you were trying to sign in from there too 🙂

Beth

Braddock123
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth

Noted, I have an issue with the Sky sport app, I raised a separate query on the forum, however this appeared to resolve itself 24 hours later so have been able to sign to the Sky sport app 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Braddock123.

Do let me know if you're still having trouble accessing TV GO now the devices have been reset and we can go from there, as the Sky Sports issue is not affecting the TV GO app.

Kind regards,

Beth