Menu
Treewood
Tuning in
Message 1 of 21
Flag for a moderator

TV Go

This is stupid, both my PC and Mobile have TV Go installed and at the moment both are using my WiFi router. The PC cannot stream live TV (Msg says not available at the moment) yet my Mobile can without a problem. I can use my PC on other programs at the same time as my Mobile - it is just TV Go that is causing me headaches

What is happening?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go

HI Treewood, thanks for the message and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Can you confirm if you are still having issues with this? Would you like us to reset the devices for you? Chris 

0 Kudos
Treewood
Tuning in
Message 3 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I still have problems. Phone OK, pc not. System registered my pc 4 times filled up the slots but still cannot stream TV. What is the problem? 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Can you confirm what error you are getting when using the PC, does this happen on all browsers? Have you tired clearing the cache and cookies or going through incognito mode at all? Chris

0 Kudos
Treewood
Tuning in
Message 5 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Error - try to watch told register device which I do but cannot watch, told to register etc until all slots full and still cannot watch! Now try to watch told max devices reached wait 14 days!!!!! On 1st Jan will be allowed 3 changes and same thing will happen

Browser makes no difference

Clearing cookies etc makes no differece

0 Kudos
Treewood
Tuning in
Message 6 of 21
Flag for a moderator

What is incognito mode? 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 21
Flag for a moderator

You will be able to get this on chrome by pressing CTRL + Shift + N, Would you like us to  reset the devices for you? Chris

0 Kudos
Treewood
Tuning in
Message 8 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Please reset them and we will see what happens

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 21
Flag for a moderator

No worries, I will send you a private message so that we can get some security information. Chris 

0 Kudos
Treewood
Tuning in
Message 10 of 21
Flag for a moderator

OMCE AGAIN i have the message Sorry this is not available etc etc etc,  It is now 1735 and happened at 1730. All afternoon it has been fine.

Do you have stability issues that need sorting. If this happens over Christmas you will have one very unhappy bunny on your hands!

0 Kudos