Menu
Treewood
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Go

Once again I am unable to use the Virgin Go App on my PC coz I get "Register Device" appearing. I thought that this had been rectified over the weekend as I was asked to Register a new device ie my current one that I have been using for some time. All Registration slots were empty. I did and no problem

Today I cannot view Virgin Media on my PC and all 5 slots are once again full with no visible sign of how to change the devices or the fact that I had registered my PC.

I have been like this for at least 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!    This is a deplorable situation

The only comments that I seem to find from Virgin is that the Engineer is working on it and will be fixed by - a date - which moves as time progresses.

Isn't it about time this was rectified?

0 Kudos
Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go

Hi there @Treewood 

Welcome to the community 😃

Apologies for the TV Go issues at the moment. It's something we're actively looking at, I was hoping you'd be able to share some information to help us pinpoint the problem:

• What device you're using (Windows / Apple etc)
  • What browser(s) you've tried
  • The version number of the browser

We also posted a workaround not so long ago to counteract some changes in browser behaviour. Could you also give that a try please and let me know whether it makes any difference?

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Treewood
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go

Hi Kev

I am using Windows 10 and Firefox browser version 83.0

However since posting on Monday it appears that something has been rectified and I can now use Virgin TV Go.