Menu
gcorner
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Go

Why is TV GO App no longer available on Windows 10? Very annoying as had my 2 computers set up to work. Now when I try to watch on browser says I have max devices registered. Even when I replace a device still says I have maximum registered and need to replace one although they actually identify as "this computer" when selectedUtterly stuck and fed up

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go

Hi gcorner,

Thanks for your post, Sorry to hear that you have not been able to access the TVGO services. It does sound like you might need the device permissions reset. If you're still needing this to be done we can get this done for you. You can find more able device compatibility here.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
gcorner
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I realise that as the APP (which worked) is no longer available and the registration service seems to have serious failings (full of registrations I never initiated) I will need to have them all reset but I have difficulty finding an hour or more to hang on waiting to get through to technical help.

Please sort this out so it works properly and consistently

Geo

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

OK it's been reset now. It should be able to log in now. Thanks.

0 Kudos
gcorner
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you!

Back working now - should make next week's British Superbike weekend a lot less frustrating than last

Geo

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No worries, Geo. Glad to hear it's working in time for British Superbike weekend

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos