Menu
Adrianstuart
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Go problem

I changed my laptop and did a replace on the tv go page which didn;t work. I rang and virgin reset all the 5 devices in order for me to start again. I registered my phone, then my laptop, then my wifes phone and all worked well. The next day, I tried to watch on my laptop and it said I needed to register it. I re-registered it and eventually reached my 5 limit and told to wait until next month. The phones still obtain the tv but the laptop will not. This has happened before and even though I waited the full month last time, it would not register the "replace" WHY

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Go problem

Hello Adrianstuart

Sorry to hear this has happened and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention 

Our TV Go app does have a slight issue with web browser 

If the web browser page is closed or updated or even if the device is switched off. then this will be recognised as a new device afterwards 

We are looking to get this fixed but sadly we don't have anything set in concrete when it will be fixed 

Do you need the devices reset again?

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Adrianstuart
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Gareth_L, Thanks for getting back to me, can you just reset the computer devices and leave the phone ones as these work. If not then yes go ahead and reset all. I will try to link my laptops up again, but will hard wire them instead of wifi to see if it makes a difference. It is funny why one of my laptops accepted the tv go but then a bit later said I had to register it.
Cheers Stuart
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Adrianstuart

Sadly we need to reset all devices, which has been done for you now. 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Adrianstuart
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Gareth, I have re-activated my phone and my wifes phone successfully, I will try one of my laptops tomorrow, hopefully whatever the problem is, will soon be sorted

Cheers

Stuart

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Adrianstuart for the update 

Were here if you need anything else at all

Gareth_L