Menu
Kenatmervue
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Go on windows 10 using Firefox not working, device registration

Hi, Has been working until today but when I try to watch tv it wants to register new device. When I accept this it renews screen and increases device count and asks me to register again. Stuck in covid isolation and frustrated as cant leave room to do anything. Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Ken

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go on windows 10 using Firefox not working, device registration

Hi Kenatmervue, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are having problems accessing the TV Go service via Firefox. Can I please ask you to confirm which version of Firefox you are using?

Also, please do let me know if you require your devices resetting as we can arrange this from our side. 

Thanks

Nat
0 Kudos
Kenatmervue
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thank you for the offer of help, I really appreciate that. I am using Firefox 84.0.2 (64-bit). If I could get my devices reset it would allow me further attempts as I have another 19 days of frustration ahead. Any ideas about how to get it working would be great too but understand that this can be problematic to resolve.

Kind regards

Ken

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ken, 

Apologies for the delay in response, I would be happy to assist in getting the devices reset.

I will just pop you over a private message now and we can get this sorted for you. The message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right  of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos