cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go on Windows 11 2 computers 2 users

JJNee
Joining in

Hi,

I want to set up TV Go on both my own and my wife's windows 11 laptops. 

The TV Go website seems to say we should both sign on using the main account holders user id, but I would prefer us to both use different logins if possible, ideally not the main account user id.

Is this possible. TV Go works well on my laptop.

John

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi John,

Sorry but you need to use the main account credentials, otherwise you can't access  TVGo.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

JJNee
Joining in

Thanks Dave. I was afraid of that, so I tried changing the password on the user id to something I wasn't using elsewhere, and then Virgin was asking me to change my user id to a non virgin email address,  something I find totally baffling. This would mean I need to give my wife the other email address to log on to TV Go.  I know I could use different passwords for the email and TV Go, but this is getting as conouluted as this email.

Is this correct or have I got something twisted.

John

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, JJNee.
Thank you for joining our help forums and for your first posts here, a warm welcome to the VM community.
Nice to have you on board with us! 🙂

We're sorry to see of the issues and confusion in regard to the TV Go App logins and your VM account, we're happy to assist you.

Please, use our link here to view more info on how to use and access TV Go.
We can advise that when making a change to the MyVM account logins this will be synced with your TV Go App logins as those should be same on both.

Any other user that wishes to access TV Go on a registered device should use the email address / username for MyVM and it's password.

Your email account access though is separate, you may change your password there without impacting the MyVM or TV Go password in this case.
Please, visit this page for more on how to manage your emails.

Let us know if this is of help and if there's anything more we've missed or you need support with.
Happy to help out.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs