Menu
Bluecaz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

TV Go not working

I have been using the Windows 10 TV Go app on my PC (mostly) successfully.  Recently when I opened it it said 'this app is being stopped and replaced you can still watch tv go on this device at the website'

I have gone to the website and tried to watch and it says I have to register the device.  At the time I only had one registered device and 4 empty spaces.  I registered, and it immediately said the same message.  I now have Google Chrome registered 5 times and yet it still says I have to register the device.  

The app has now been completely blocked so I am unable to use it at all, meaning the main way I watch my (fairly expensive) TV package is completely unavailable to me, plus all my device spaces are now used trying to get it working so I now cant watch on my tablet

Help someone!

Tags (2)
DavidJFrance
Just joined
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go not working

I have exactly the same issues. Can someone from Virgin please respond

gcorner
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Exactly the same here - Virgin say something! We pay you a shed load of money and you deliver a cart full of...........

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bluecaz,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry you're having this issue with your Virgin TV GO. We did have a fault with this a few days ago which affected a large amount of customers, this has since been resolved by our faults team. Could you try using the app again and let me know how it goes? You may need to reinstall the app to reload the updated version. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Chewdra
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Have just uninstalled and reinstalled the app on 2 windows 10 machines and still get the message stating .............

This app is no longer available

The Virgin TV GO app for Windows 10 has closed.............

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chewdra, 

Thanks for joining in on the conversation, we have updated our TVGO service and the message you see should direct you to the new website. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Chewdra
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It did but the website still brings up the max device message I've had for over a week now (awaiting a device reset :))

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ah okay, that's something I can still try to help with! 

I'll just send you a PM now so I can try to reset your devices on my side. 

Speak soon!

Megan_L

0 Kudos