Menu
cageybee909
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Go not recognising registered device

Hi, I've just started using TV Go and had successfully registered by iPad. I've now tried watching on my Macbook Pro and registered the device. I then saw a message asking me to register my device so clicked the 'register device' button again, tried watching the channel again and got the same message. Registered again & got the same message and so on...

I didn't realise that each time I clicked the button it took up a new slot, so I now have 4 identical device/browser devices for my Macbook Pro and one for my iPad and it's still not recognising my Macbook Pro so I can't use it to watch TV.  I can't use our TV due to building work, so now can't use the services I am paying for. Obviously can't get through on the phone so can somebody please help?

Thanks.

I'm using Chrome browser on Mac OSX.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go not recognising registered device

Hi Cageybee909,

Welcome to forums and thank you for your first post 🙂

I am sorry you have been having issues registering your devices, have you been able to register anything other than an Apple device?

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
cageybee909
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi - thanks.

I only have Apple devices. And all the device slots are filled so I can't test it with a Windows device either.

Is it possible to clear out some of the devices?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

With TV go you can replace them, you can only make 3 changes per month. How many changes have you done?

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos