Menu
cackatalltrades
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Go missing episodes

I'm using the TV Go app downloaded from the Windows 10 store on my laptop and the banner on the home page advertises that 'all episodes available now' for series 2 of Breeders on sky one; I click through to the episodes to find the following episodes available to stream: 1, 2, 7, 8, 10. Where are the rest?

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go missing episodes

Hi cackatalltrades,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you're having some issues with TV GO.

Can you confirm if you're able to access these episodes via your TV?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
cackatalltrades
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response. Yes, the episodes are available on the TV.

Of course, that doesn't help when I am away from home as I was looking forward to being able to binge the series from my laptop; further assistance is required.

0 Kudos
cackatalltrades
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@cackatalltrades wrote:

I'm using the TV Go app downloaded from the Windows 10 store on my laptop and the banner on the home page advertises that 'all episodes available now' for series 2 of Breeders on sky one; I click through to the episodes to find the following episodes available to stream: 1, 2, 7, 8, 10. Where are the rest?

UPDATE: Today, I checked the TV Go app on my phone and the only missing episode is episode 3. I can confirm that episode 3 is also missing from the Windows app on my laptop, too but the rest are there (1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10).

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi cackatalltrades,S

Series 2 episode 3 ( Sky UHD) is available and plays for me on my TV, but not on my tablet. 

It's is due to air on Sky HD on Thursday 10th and on Sky Replay on the 1tth, so if it doesn't appear in the next few days you should be able to record it, or it should be added after it broadcasts.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
cackatalltrades
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi newapollo,

Yes, as I mentioned earlier all episodes are available to view on my TV, but episode 3 is missing on all other formats I've checked (smartphone, Windows 10 apps). Interestingly, episode 2 was missing only until after it aired (Thursday, IIRC?) so I suspect that you're right that episode 3 *may* appear after broadcast.

Either way, I take issue with the use of the statement 'all episode available to stream' which is, of course, a mistruth.

0 Kudos