Menu
Waterloo15
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Go is a joke

Usual TV Go tonight in my area

We know of 2 issues in your area

Customers using our TV Go service may have an issue streaming Sky Sports App. We are sorry about this, our engineers are looking at fixing this as soon as possible.

We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Go is a joke

You seem top be starting multiple threads on the same topic, please don't do this as it delays you and other getting help and could risk your post and account being deleted for violating rules and becoming classified as spam.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Waterloo15
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I may be topping it because no one has an answer

I have 5 Devices registered for TV Go and 4 of them are the same device (laptop), but it never plays on on my windows 10 laptop device. it usually says I have to wait until a certain date e.g 1/2/2021. I wait I replace device with the existing laptop and then it says  'You have reached the maximum of devices to your account. You can use these devices or register a new one on 1/3/2021. 

So basically I am going around in circles and in the meantime I still cannot watch TV Go on laptop. I can watch it on Iphone and I don't seem to have problems using Skysports signing on using my Virgin password. 

I have a complaint number C-1601211176 but the reply I had back was useless. It says its been resolved and that I have spoken to somebody which I haven't. 

So are you able to assist. 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I personally cannot assist with the issue as I'm not sure why the problem is occurring, but hopefully someone else here will be able to.

The only reason I know of for devices normally multiply is if the something is changing on the device such as the browser used or operating system changing or maybe if the cookies needed to remember the device are being removed.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Waterloo15
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There are many comments from other users all with the same problem.  They never seemed to be solved though.  I have just given up watching it as I’m not prepared to stay on the line waiting for hours for someone to help.  Thank you.  

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Waterloo15,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been having issues registering devices as it seems your laptop is using up more than one spot.

When you are using a browser rather than the app if your computer/ laptop deletes cookies automatically this causes it to be seen as another device as it doesn't remember it as the cookie has gone, please check the setting and untick delete cookies automatically and you will find this will stop happening.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos