Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Go for Windows 10

Can watch TV GO for Windows channels on my PC for a few minutes then get the message "this is not available".

If I go back to the programme guide I can watch the channel for a couple of minutes before the same thing happens.

Virgin help suggested uninstalling the App on my PC and re-installing it.

Uninstalled, and when I click on the link for the Windows 10 app it says that this is not available. So now I've not even got the App!

I've been passed from pillar to post via the phone, one time being passed to a call centre where I was advised that the number had changed and the connection closed!!! 😡

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Go for Windows 10

The Windows 10 app has been discontinued.

For all computers you have to use the website here with a supported browser (Chrome, Edge or Firefox):

https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply.

Using the link, I get the same problem. Programmes only play for a couple of minutes then become unavailable.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gambo51,

Sorry for our delayed response and to hear you've having some trouble watching programmes from the TV GO website.

Can I ask if you have this issue on the app version e.g on any other device? Have you noticed whether you get this issue when streaming over mobile data?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos