Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Go device registration limit reached

Unable to access TvGo except on my phone, which can't of course cast to a bigger screen. Been without for a week and a bit.. Need it back. Please. I've not changed any devices. I dont want to wait until 1 November.

I dont suffer this problem when using the Sky Sports app, so why should I when logging in to TvGo?  Isn't it time to get rid of these absurd time limits?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go device registration limit reached

Hi there @stephenpettitt 

Thanks for your post. Really sorry for the delay in response, we are very busy across all teams at the moment and doing all we can to get back to each community member ASAP. 

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with TV Go. You can see more on this here.

I've reset the devices for you now - please let us know if you need us to do this again for you. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please reset again.  Im trying to get Firefox settings correct for Virgin TV Go but still experiencing problems whereby I can see I have devices registered but TvGo perpetually asks me to register again... in the latest example I agree but TVGo then asks me to register yet another time!  Circles within circles.  Isn't the solution not to have these ridiculous limitations?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi stephenpettitt,

Thank you for coming back to us. 

I have reset your devices again for you. 

^Martin

0 Kudos