Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Go device limit reached

same problem as erveryone else . my browser automatically clears cache and data so everytime wesign in the lapop is regstered as a new device, now the limit is reached and cannot be changed fr 11 days ! i have reset the browser cleaning but need somone to urgently clear my devices so i can watch the football

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Go device limit reached

Unless VM change their identification system which currently relies on cookies you will continue to see this problem until you change your browser settings to protect the VM TV Go cookies from being deleted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's great but how do I get someone to help reset to zero. Ive seen some community members have had this done through private message

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey there @mmyers,

Sorry to hear about your device limit being reached. I'm unable to find your details using the information we have on here so cannot check whether you've spoken to a member of the Team already but if you still want your device limit reset, please send me a Private Message (just click on my name and look for the big red button on the right) with your details 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos