Menu
mmyers
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

TV Go device limit reached

same problem as erveryone else . my browser automatically clears cache and data so everytime wesign in the lapop is regstered as a new device, now the limit is reached and cannot be changed fr 11 days ! i have reset the browser cleaning but need somone to urgently clear my devices so i can watch the football

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Go device limit reached

Unless VM change their identification system which currently relies on cookies you will continue to see this problem until you change your browser settings to protect the VM TV Go cookies from being deleted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
mmyers
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That's great but how do I get someone to help reset to zero. Ive seen some community members have had this done through private message

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey there @mmyers,

Sorry to hear about your device limit being reached. I'm unable to find your details using the information we have on here so cannot check whether you've spoken to a member of the Team already but if you still want your device limit reset, please send me a Private Message (just click on my name and look for the big red button on the right) with your details 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
aspifam
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am currently having the same issue what i've now maxed out the devices i can have (5) using the same laptop.

Please can you reset my account as well asap. Hopefully in time for the Manchester United Game at 8:00PM !

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aspifam, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am really sorry for the delay in replying, I know your wanted to watch a match yesterday. 

We can still help with this if needed, I'll just have to pop you a personal message and grab some details. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
gazza2577
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

hi have a problem new install using my computer to watch tv and i have 5 devices locked using same device.can you reset please

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon gazza2577,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see this has been left unanswered for an extended period of time

Can you tell me if you are still a customer with Virgin Media? I'm curious to know if you have cancelled since your post

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos