Menu
elite1pk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Go device limit issues

I’m trying to replace a device with another one but the app won’t let me and gives me the error message Sorry - we can’t register your device at the moment

Can anyone help at all?

0 Kudos
elite1pk
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Removing device off virgin go app

I’m trying to replace an old tablet with an iPad but it won’t let me and keeps coming up with the same error message “Sorry - we can’t register your device at the moment”

I know others have had issues with this but it doesn’t seem to be resolved.

Can anyone help??

Thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go device limit issues

Afternoon @elite1pk

Sorry that you're having some issues with the TVGo and devices - have you reached your device limit and replacement limit? 

You can register 5 devices and you can make 3 changes per calendar month. Don't forget, if you register a computer using a browser, you’ll need to use the same browser with Virgin TV Go. Using a different browser, clearing cookies or using incognito mode will be seen as a different device.

We have a dedicated thread explaining that in more detail - TvGo Registered Devices

You can check all your registered devices if you log into TvGo online and pop along to My Devices 

Keep us posted

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide