Menu
Matt401
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Go channels

Hi,

I've been using Virgin TV Go on my Win10 PC with Chrome as I'm unfortunately without a TV at the moment... I thought I'd have access to all of my subscribed channels but many are missing.  I haven't got any Sky channels but even basics like Challenge are not listed... How do I get access? I've tried resetting channels but I'm stuck with less than basic Freeview channels! Is this just a policy of Virgin? Any help is appreciated! 😊

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go channels

Hi Matt401, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having some issues with TV GO at the moment, this isn't good. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier then normal. 

How're things with the service at the moment/ Do you get any specific error messages at all? 

You can also find some information about TV GO here

Let us know how you're getting on. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Matt401
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply,

Nothings changed and it works fine, I think Im only subscribed to the basic 120 odd channels but I can only see about 40 in the list on Chrome. I knew some would be restricted from stream but that seems a lot!

Also some programs say 'rights restriction rights' when I'm online yet I can watch everything uninterrupted through the Tivo box, is that a setting at my end? My PC is registered to me at home!

Kind regards, Matt

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

There are only a limited number of channels available on TV Go.

You can see the list here by selecting the option for live on TVGo:

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles?navelement=homepage_pos10_button

You should find it under the FAQ link on that page, unfortunately the direct link doesn't copy.

Re the rights restrictions issue this can happen when the content providers haven't given VM permission to show the content other than via the Virgin Media TV box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Matt401
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham,

I thought as much but just wanted to check... It's odd that I can't even see +1 channels of one's I  can watch! (The FAQ link seems dead at the moment.)

Thanks for your time bud, peace out

Regards, Matt 😁

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Matt401

Do you feel your query has been answered sufficiently?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos