Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Go banner

I've been watching Eurosport on TV Go (on my Win 10 desktop computer).  At the foot of the page there is a big banner, right across the screen, which tells you what channel you are watching.  Changing to "full screen" doesn't remove it, and I can't find a setting which does.  How do I get it to go away?  Trying to watch snooker (as an example) it gets in the way of the score (and some of the pockets on the table)!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Go banner

To get rid of the banner at the bottom of the screen all you have to do is left-button mouse click once anywhere on the screen (anywhere that isn't the banner or the volume/image-size tabs at the top) — doing this will remove the banner.

If you happen to move your mouse while watching a programme after you have removed the banner, the banner will reappear but should disappear after a few seconds. If not, perform the same operation as above to remove it.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that - works perfectly!

Highlighted
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the fix . It’s still a poor bit of design it needs an arrow to lower the banner or just time out . I can’t imagine why anyone would want it o. Screen indefinitely!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

With virgin now  sub contracting all the functions it possibly can for the cheapest offshore option it’s not really surprising how poor it’s become . So much for the Branson ethos of “look after your employees first then they in turn will look after the customers 

0 Kudos