Menu
richardmarklew
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Go asking me to upgrade TV package - TV package not showing

TV Go stoppped working for me sometime last week. I can log in but then it doesn't show any channels or TV Guide

When I look at my package on the virginmedia site I have conflicting info. When I look at what it tells me is my package it shows nothing for TV. When I look at my bill it shows the Player TV (M) package I have had for a long time and used to work ok with the TV Go app. I only watch this on the app and plain freeview on my TV. 

Has the requirements for uisng the app changed and why the descrepency with showing which TV option I have

TV Go error messageTV Go error messageWHat it shows as my packageWHat it shows as my packageMy package on my monthly billMy package on my monthly bill

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go asking me to upgrade TV package - TV package not showing

Hi richardmarklew,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see that you've been having issues with our TV Go application.

Can you also please advise me what set top box you have installed, and if this is still working?

If this is a decommissioned set top box, this would be the reason why it's showing you to no longer have our TV services and therefore have no TV Go channels available

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos
richardmarklew
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I don't have the set top box attached to my TV but it is Pace Model no. Di2000T. It's the one I originally got years ago.

Richard

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@richardmarklew wrote:

I don't have the set top box attached to my TV but it is Pace Model no. Di2000T. It's the one I originally got years ago.

Richard

That is the reason then, as the staff member has advised the box you have has been decommissioned, so you no longer have access to the TV services.

If you want to restore them you will need to contact VM to get a current V6 or TiVo box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Richard,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues using TV go due to having an old TV box .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.