cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go app

Maxwellplum
Dialled in

Virgin have still not found a resolution to my problem; been waiting over a year now. I am now unable to watch any content on my iPad; same issues infuriating 

make sure you are in same network ( I always am)

ensure go local  network is enabled (always is)

why is it so difficult to sort this and and why do Virgin never get back to me. Several have messaged me for more info but once I forgiven I never hear from them again 😳😡

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GreengiantVM
Dialled in

Join the club. I have been reporting this since April, including the CPE IP Unknown problem.

They contact you, ask for details and then silence.

I cannot view at all for the past few weeks. Occasionally I used to get on after restarting many times.

It can see all my recordings listed, so it must have some idea.

Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

17 REPLIES 17

GreengiantVM
Dialled in

Join the club. I have been reporting this since April, including the CPE IP Unknown problem.

They contact you, ask for details and then silence.

I cannot view at all for the past few weeks. Occasionally I used to get on after restarting many times.

It can see all my recordings listed, so it must have some idea.

Martin

My issue exactly. Used to work on occasion now doesn’t work at all so frustrating that Virgin can’t resolve this issue after a year. 😡😡😡

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Maxwellplum, 

Thanks for reaching back out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with the TV Go service and for any delays in getting it resolved. 

Can you please confirm if the issue has always been with the iPad or are you having problems using the service on other devices? 

What is the most recent error message you are receiving? 

Thanks, 

Nat

Will not work on any device, my phone or iPad or my husband’s. Just doesn’t see it’s connected to the correct Wi-Fi 

we’ve reset Wi-Fi, left it at original name as advised by engineers but no joy.

I’ve sent screenshots of the messages to you so many times now; nothing’s changed. We’ve even had 2 engineers out but they couldn’t resolve it.

it used to work occasionally but has not worked at all for months now. I cannot watch any programs i have recorded 

The only thing left as far as I can see is for you to send us a new/different/better hub as all error messages relate to not seeing the Wi-Fi box or not seeing the Go local option is always selected.

I am really at the end of my tether with this now it has been going on for over a year. 

4932FECB-57F1-49EC-B9DA-6BFBB8E657EC.jpeg

Hi Maxwellplum, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the TVGO service, can you confirm if you are able to stream the programmes or is it just the recordings which have been affected? Are you able to watch the recordings via the set top box? - Chris. 

Don’t usually watch streaming as not much free content. Have just found a program (free) and yes I could watch it, so it is only my own recordings which are the important things for me.

kind regards

Hi Maxwellplum, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still unable to access your recordings via TV Go app.  As this has been ongoing for some time, I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Any progress on this issue please?

Hi @Maxwellplum

We are so sorry to hear that this issue has been ongoing for you, I can see that you are in a PM with an agent already. 

As soon as we have an update or you we will reach back out via the PM.

Thank you