Menu
Stockleeds
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

TV Go app not signing in

Our package used to include Virgin TV Go, we have not downgraded. Would there be a reason the app constantly has an error when I try to sign in? Username and password are correct as I’ve logged into the website and Connect app. I’ve tried reinstalling and always presented with the login failed (picture attached)

FA0742AC-5750-49FB-8D57-14D481A73895.jpeg

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go app not signing in

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the TV GO app at the moment @Stockleeds.

The app should be available for all customers, are you able to log into the TV go website rather than the app?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Stockleeds
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I doesn’t work on the app or website on any device. When I click log in it goes to a separate webpage to sign in and then when click sign in it skips back to the app or website and gives me a message saying something went wrong try again. It’s been like this for months. I’ve tried on my phone, iPad, laptop, other tablet and I always get the same message. It is as though it isn’t linking my username and password to authenticate my access. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me @Stockleeds.

I can take a further look into this for you and we can try to resolve this be resetting your devices to see if this can clear the problems that you're having but we would need to pass account security to get this done for you.

I will drop over a private message so that we can do this, please look out for this and we can get started.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for confirming your details and joining me in a private message, please could you confirm if you have changed your password since the issues started? If not please could you try to change it now and let me know if this helps to clear the issue. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Stockleeds
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have just reset my password and I’m still getting the same issue. It looks like the username and password is fine, it is when the website try’s to authenticate to the app or the tv go webpage it doesn’t accept my login and says to try again later.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I need some further details from you @Stockleeds, so that I can raise this issue with our app team. 

I will send over a private message in a moment.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
fmaclean
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have the exact same issue. I can sign in to MyVirginmedia app, but not TVGo.

I have tried on chromebook (web browser & app), on a phone (using data, not wifi) and ipad.

Help much appreciated.

0 Kudos