Menu
Wyvern2
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Go Totally Confused!

As with many people, my TV Go application stopped working some weeks ago. I have a Nexus 10 Android tablet. There was never any problem previously. The App started refusing to accept my main account email address and password when signing in. I know the details are valid, because I can still log-in to my TiVo box from the tablet.

I logged-in to TV Go on my desktop computer and removed my Nexus 10 device. I then launched TV Go on my Nexus 10 again, because the instructions said that starting to play a TV program would register the device. Strangely, the App said that I was already signed-in, but I hadn't been asked for any details. 

When I tried to Play a TV program, I just got "Sorry this isn't available just now" and a 2030 error message.

Logging back in to TV Go on my desktop computer, I saw that the Nexus 10 device had not been registered.

I am now totally confused and find the TV Go application completely useless..

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go Totally Confused!

Hi Wyvern2,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your TV go and the registered devices, 

so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos