Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Go - Sorry this isn't availble

Having issues with TV go through PC on browser and through the App. Was watching last weekend (Saturday morning) through the app when half way through the programme I got the error message "sorry - this isn't available". I have had this error before, and usually changing browser fixes but not on this occasion.

I have tried again today and having the same issue. In the app it will bring up a channel for a brief moment before displaying the sorry this isn't available message, in a browser (chrome and edge) it bring up the message straight away. I have tried logging in and out and reinstalling the app and the problem is still there.

Can you please advise on a fix. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go - Sorry this isn't availble

Hi there Gib92, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with accessing TV Go.  With the app itself can I ask which device you're using?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee_R,

Upon further inspection, it appears that the issue had been caused by the laptop time being incorrect.

Resetting the time and date on the device has appeared to of solved the issues and I have successfully been able to use the app.

Kind Regards

PGib92

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi PGib92

Thanks for getting back to us.  That's fantastic.  I'm going to take a wild guess, but this means you'll never have to miss a live showing of Hollyoaks ever again 🙂

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos