Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

TV Go Registered Devices

Hi, 

I'm trying to use the TV Go android app but each time I get a message that it's a new device, despite it being the same phone each time. I've now reached a limit and can't change it again until 01/01/2019. Is there a way of resetting this please? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go Registered Devices

Anyone able to help with this please? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Are there any forum staff who can help with this please? I've tried chat but they were next to useless!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paulypaul76, 

Welcome to our forums and thank you for getting in touch! 

Apologies about the delayed response. Hope you've been able to get this resolved since your post, if you're still experiencing problems let us know and we will do our best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Well I've got my phone working in it (for now) which is a start, but I've got a new tablet and it won't allow me to register another new device until February.

Why are the restrictions so tight on this so I can only make 1 change per month?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello paulypaul76

Thanks for replying 

Would you like me to have a look at this device change for you? 

Regards 

Gareth 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gareth,

I think the issue is when I first got my new phone back in September I registered it fine, then next time I used it (on the same phone) it needed registering again, and the same the next couple of times. So I guess this has triggered some kind of limit in the number of changes?

Maybe it's Android updates on the phone that make it look like a new device to the TV Go app?

Anyway it's currently working now on my phone (maybe until the next update) but I'd also like to register it on my new tablet, due to the above issues though I now can't make a change until February. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying paulypaul76

I Will send you a private message to get this resolved

Gareth 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I'm trying to use the TV Go android app but each time I get a message that it's a new device, despite it being the same phone each time. I've now reached a limit and can't change it again until 01/01/2019. Is there a way of resetting this please? 

Yes. Call 150.  You will be on hold for over 30 minutes but eventually someone will do a device reset.

0 Kudos