Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

TV Go Device Registration

I am having the same problem as someone else had as follows:

"Hi, I am trying to replace one of my 5 devices with TV Go so that I can watch on a new laptop. But when I click to replace the device and then go back to watch a TV channel it tells me that my device limit has been reached. (Nb I am using the same browser to switch the device and then try to watch a TV channel) Please advise."

Someone on the forum Beth_G sorted this out so could someone on the forum also help me out. This happened at the beginning of October and now it has happened again at the beginning of November so I can't change any devices again until 1 December which is getting ridiculous.

Thanks in anticipation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go Device Registration

Good Afternoon ianw22,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see you've been having an issue with the TV Go reset devices function

Can you tell me if you've been able to perform this action since your post, or if this is still on going?

If this is still on going, can you try opening a web browser on a laptop or PC and clearing the cache on the browser and then giving it a try for me? If this doesn't work for you, and for extra vigilance, please try and alternative browser to see if that let's you complete the request

If you're still struggling after these troubleshooting options have been attempted, come back to us and we'll see to take this to PM to resolve for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I sent you a private message about this. Did you receive it ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to us.

I am unsure If David has received the PM regarding this. 

Please can you let us know if you have been able to preform the steps that have been advised? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak

Yes I've tried what was suggested with a different browser and different PC but it didn't help.

It's still showing that I can't change any of my registered devices until 1 December.

Please get back to me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me, 

I have reset these from our end, are you able to try again? 

Kind Regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak

So you have reset from your end and I then had no devices registered. so I registered my iPhone no problem.

Than I registered my PC but it didn't work and it asked me to register the PC again but I didn't. This is what happened before. It kept asking me to register the PC but it didn't work. I then ended up with the PC registered three times and then couldn't  register any more until the end of the month.

So at the moment I have successfully registered my iPhone and apparently have registered my PC and nothing else. But the PC is not working.

On the Virgin Media App, under service status Ref F008522193, the problem I have is acknowledged. It gives an estimate that it will be fixed by 14 November 12.00pm but it has been saying this all week and they just extend the deadline so obviously there is an overall problem.

What should I do now?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all, 

I have further re-set the devices. We are aware that there are some issues with devices on windows 10 and we are working as hard as possible to get this resolved. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos