Menu
barryrscott
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Go Device Registration after Windows Reinstall

Hi,

I spent an hour on the chat last night but the agent eventually said he couldnt help me.

After having some PC troubles and trying different browsers for TVGo, I had to reinstall windows. I expected to have to replace my device afterwards but as I have devices with the same name (My Computer - Microsoft Edge) I didnt know which one to replace. The only thing to do was pick one and it was wrong.

Anyway, the issue now lies with me being unable to watch TVGo on my laptop as the device limit has been reached and wont renew for 15 more days.

1. Why is there no way to rename and personalise devices?

2. Is there any way to fix this to clear my registration(s)

Thanks

Barry.

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go Device Registration after Windows Reinstall

Hi @barryrscott,

Welcome back to our Community Forum. Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with viewing your TVGo on your devices!

Have you taken a look at our TVGo Devices page for more information? We also advise taking a look at our TVGo Help page for further info.

We can reset your devices for you if you wish. I will need to confirm a few details with you before I do that. I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of you Forum page.

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @barryrscott,

Thank you for confirming your details with me over Private Message. 

I have been able to reset your TVGo App devices. Please give it a moment take effect and let us know if this has helped with your issue.

Please give us a shout if you need anything else.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

barryrscott
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you 

0 Kudos