Menu
brt1919
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Go Can’t sign in

I’ve had a good look through & most of the similar threads seem to be related to secondary account messages. I’ve tried to sign in in the TV Go app on my iPad & I get the message ‘Sign in failed’. I know I’m using the correct login details as If I deliberately put in a wrong password, the app knows this & gives a different message saying the username or password is wrong.

i tried to use the tv go via a browser instead, but when you click on the sign in part, it opens up the app with a message saying ‘Sorry this isn’t available’.

thanks
D0ED228E-4EF9-468D-92DB-7666FED163E6.jpeg

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go Can’t sign in

Hi brt1919

Thanks for posting and apologies for the TV GO issues. 

Have you logged in today to your My Virgin Media online account with those details?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
brt1919
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John, yes I can log in to the normal virgin media account with those login details perfectly - no error messages, just logs straight into the account. I tried then opening up the Go url from the account, it opens the app & get the same error message.

thank you

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi brt1919

Thanks for coming back to me. I'll PM you now to look into this.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
brt1919
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

In case anyone else is having issues, I’m now getting a message saying ‘sorry this isn’t available’ & to try again. John_GS has been really helpful & has confirmed it is a known issue which Is being investigated
0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for posting this publicly to help others brt1919 🙂

Melissa

0 Kudos